Come join the pack in the the new hit MTV series called Teen Wolf.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Run-in with the Pack

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott McCall
Admin

PostSubject: Run-in with the Pack   Sat Jun 30, 2012 7:45 pm

I dashed through the forest, testing my speed. I had tested my strength earlier by knocking down trees. I had meet up with Allison at the lake. She needed to tell me something, so I had meet her there. I had dashed through the forest, going faster than a car at best. I stopped abruptly when I caught the scent of something - something that I did not have time to deal with. It was another Werewolf. He or she wasn't in front of me, so I walked cautiously about the trees and said, "I know you're there! Come out!" I shouted, getting upset. Just please, let it NOT be Derek

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenwolf.forumotion.com
Derek Hale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run-in with the Pack   Wed Jul 04, 2012 10:29 pm

The earthly smelling air filled the forest, tickling his senses. He'd been watching, keeping an observant eye on things as per usual. He liked to stay on top of things, keep up to date and be aware of the things going on in the surrounding areas. It was his job as an Alpha to make sure his chances of survival were at the highests rate possible. Of course, one thing that Derek WANTED in order to help him survive, was a particular young student at Beacon Hills high school. This student wasn't just any old kid though, he has abilities; the ability to turn into a Werewolf.

Following Scott's trail, Derek was able to work out which direction Scott was headed. Being quicker, Derek was able to not only catch up, but take shortcuts to cut him off. Almost smirking to himself as Scott slowed down and eventually stopped, Derek began to leave the shadows and appear before Scott. Looking at the boy with a very faint smile on his face, Derek's eyes met with Scott's. "Maybe next time you could try saying please," Derek said in a cool and almost uninterested voice, his face expressionless. "What's the rush Scott? Still running around for the hunter?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott McCall
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run-in with the Pack   Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:30 pm

"Of course, it HAD to be you." I said, sighing. I gave Derek a sarcastic laugh to his comment. "Well, I would say please if the person in front of me wasn't an asshole," I said, sneering at Derek. "That's none of your business! Besides, Allison isn't like the rest of her family." I shouted at Derek. "Why in the hell did you stop me, anyways? Just to say hi?" I asked, saying the last question sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Erica Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Run-in with the Pack   Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:49 pm

I walked out from a tree. I followed Derek, having nothing to do and all. Well, well, look what the Alpha brought me to! I thought with glee, forming a smile of pleasure on my face. I walked out more to where they could see me, and headed straight for them. Play nice, you two," when in reality, I meant "Play dirty". "Isaac is slower then my dead Grandmother!"I shouted, looking behind me in anger. "ISAAC!" Hurry your skinny ass over here - NOW!" I yelled. I sighed, then looked back at the two amazingly hot Werewolves I've ever seen in my life. I formed a smile on my face while turning my attention back onto the two hunks standing before me. I looked at Scott, and said, "Hello, Scott! What's new with you?" I asked, smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott McCall
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run-in with the Pack   Mon Jul 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Really? I thought, getting even more angry. Erica had appeared, and now Isaac is coming. God dammit! I thought. "Great," I said, managing a forced grin. "I see your still loving your new life," I said, rolling my eyes. Derek is probably gonna have them fight me again, I thought with animosity. Why does he keep doing this to them? They have just adapted to this new change of theirs. Plus, I can still beat them in a fight, unless they actually had gotten better than last time, I thought. I know they are after Lydia too, but I won't let them have her join the pack. Derek has three people already. They were happy to join, and Boyd as well. He said he wanted to be more like me. Hopefully, Derek doesn't change his mind about that. That would be another thing Derek has changed in someone - they're personality. I mean, look at what he did with Erica and Isaac, I thought. I stared at Derek and said, "Why did you stop me?" I asked, trying to at least calm down, before I really get mad.
Back to top Go down
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Run-in with the Pack   Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:23 am

I walked over to where Erica and the others were. I could smell Scott miles away, which I thought was bad. I heard Erica yelling at me. "Geez, do you always have to yell?" I said, kissing my girl on the lips. "What are you doing here?" I said, staring at Scott. I was kinda pissed off that he easily beat me at the Ice skating rink. He even hurt Erica, I thought, muscles tensing from the anger. What i the hell does Derek see in this piece of shit, anyways? I thought to myself again. Erica was also flirting with him, which made even more angry, but I wasn't angry at her. I was angry at Scott.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Derek Hale
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run-in with the Pack   Thu Jul 12, 2012 1:25 am

Glaring at Erica and Isaac, Derek's eyes were enough to give off a 'shut up' vibe to both of them. "If you're both going to play games, then go over there and do it, this is serious!" Derek said, his tone a little more aggressive than usual. He liked them both, and he wanted his pack to succeed, but he couldn't afford to push Scott away, and Erica and Isaac were going to do just that.

Turning his attention back to a hostile Scott, Derek stood tall and spoke clearly. "Allison may not be like the rest of her family, YET, but sooner of later, her parents will start to push her in a different direction, leaving you in a very weak situation."
Derek advised, knowing the Argents couldn't be trusted. He'd learnt that the hard way. "She might 'love' you now, but it's only a matter of time until she turns on you and you're left for dead. But that's where we come in." Derek said firmly, gesturing to himself and the other two. "Eventually you're going to be hunted by them, and they'll know every damn thing about you and know EXACTLY where to find you. But we can help you Scott. You know deep down that you need our protection. Don't forget who helped you deal with your changes."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Reyes

PostSubject: Re: Run-in with the Pack   Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:12 am

All I could do was nod at Derek. He knew what was best. "Ciao, Scott! Talk to ya Later!" I said perkily, turning my attention on my mate. "Let's go where we can have some pleasure!" I laughed, dragging Isaac with me. I waved back to Derek, and Scott. I threw Isaac to a tree, ripping off his shirt, with my claws, showing his bare chest. "Now, ... let's rock!" I said, making out with him, rocking the tree like it was a bed, but standing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: Run-in with the Pack   Fri Jul 13, 2012 8:50 pm

"Fine by me," I said as my mate dragged me with her. We walked a few yards away from where Derek and McCall were standing. She drove me into the back of the tree, and we started making out, while Derek and McCall talked about business.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scott McCall
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Run-in with the Pack   Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:49 pm

"Yeah, and I also won't forget who killed the one chance of being Human, again!" I spat at Derek. I still wasn't over that, and that happened only about almost two months ago. "Allison has no intention of being what her family is. She doesn't agree with her parents about it. I looked at Derek, getting even more angrier than I was before. "Is that the only reason you came here? It's not going to work with me." I said, staring at Derek. There must be something else that he has to tell me, I thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run-in with the Pack   

Back to top Go down

Run-in with the Pack
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1