Come join the pack in the the new hit MTV series called Teen Wolf.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

NOTICE - PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Scott McCall
Admin

PostSubject: NOTICE - PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY   Sat Nov 30, 2013 8:57 pm

Hello everyone! I am the head Admin to this site and I want to apologize to everyone who joined this site. I haven't been on in quite some time now. I've just been so busy with school that I could not get on to even tell you all, and I'm deeply sorry. I hope all of you can forgive me for not being on for so long.

On that side note, there's something else I need to tell you all. I am going to delete this site and make a completely new one, but It won't just be Teen Wolf. It'll be a cross over of this show, The Vampire Diaries, The Secret Circle, and True Blood. This Forum will have everything started at the very beginning. Elena and everyone else from the Vampire Diaries show will be starting out as Humans. Basically, what I'm saying is that all characters will introduced. As for the merge of the four shows, we will have them act as though they know each other, okay? (Ex: Stiles knows Elena and is friends with her.) More information will broadcasted on the site once I've completed it! I won't delete this site though because no one on here will be able to have access to the link. I am not good at recreating forums, so it would be better if I just make a new one and then delete this one. I will gaurantee all of you that you will all receive the link before I attempt to delete this forum! I know this probably not what all of you wanted to hear, but it has to be done because I've been gone for a very long time and I need to make things right for all of you, so I promise to make the new forum and everyone can join.

(NOTE: Also to the spammers who've been spamming on the site. Please, no more spamming! Yes I know that I've been gone for god only knows how long, but this is an RP forum - not a place where you post links to online games. So please, no more spamming.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenwolf.forumotion.com
Scott McCall
Admin

PostSubject: Re: NOTICE - PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY   Sun Dec 01, 2013 7:19 pm

Scratch what I said about the new forum not following along with the seasons! They will follow along somewhat with the four seasons, okay?

The Site is called supernaturaldiaries.forumotion.com

I have just finished making the Categories and subforums, so you can now register!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://teenwolf.forumotion.com

NOTICE - PLEASE READ IMMEDIATELY
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1