Come join the pack in the the new hit MTV series called Teen Wolf.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

"I'm Better than I was before" [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erica Reyes

PostSubject: "I'm Better than I was before" [Open]   Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:35 am

I dashed at Isaac, lunging at him with full force. my canines bared, he threw me off, but I landed perfectly on my two feet. I smiled at Isaac, and said, "That won't get you anywhere with me, love," I said, dashing at him again, but instead of just charging, I did a flip in the air, using my hands to balance on his shoulders. I wrapped my arms around his neck, with my knees coming down on his back. I heard a snap. I suddenly let go of him, and picked up gently, saying, "Oh my god!, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" I asked, rubbing his forehead. I know he would heal in a few minutes, but it still hurt like hell - I know it did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Isaac Lahey

PostSubject: Re: "I'm Better than I was before" [Open]   Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:48 am

I grunted in pain when Erica slammed her knees into my back. I think she broke a few ribs. I fell to the floor, grabbing my waist. The snap sounded like a pencil being broken in half. Erica came to my aid. She always feels sorry for when she hurts me badly while training in the Alleyways. I gave a slight chuckle and winced at the pain from the healing. "It wasn't your fault, babe. You did way better than I could ever do." I said, smiling at her. I felt the ribs moving back into place, fully healed. I leaned in to kiss Erica on the lips. then it came to us making out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Erica Reyes

PostSubject: Re: "I'm Better than I was before" [Open]   Tue Jul 10, 2012 7:28 am

I knew I was Derek's first Beta in his pack, but am I really that strong, now? I thought to myself. If that's the case, then Isaac will get stronger too. It's also a good thing we wanted to be in Derek's pack, or we won't be strong enough to defend ourselves from the Hunters. We have to be ready still, though. We are still not fully experienced to fighting the Hunters. Well, the tough ones, anyways, I thought, referring to the Argent family. Ugh, they make my blood boil! I thought with animosity. I really hated Allison. She is the main reason why Scott won't join our pack in the first place. I shook the thought away of Scott. He is a traitor technically, since he is siding with Humans, and he is dating a fucking Werewolf Hunter! Suddenly, Isaac leaned against me, and kissed me on the lips. We started making out, ripping each others clothes off, having a very passionate moment ... that would probably last a good few hours.

A few hours later ...

The sex with Isaac was just ... amazing. I snapped on my bra, and then put on the rest of my clothes. I'm surprised no one came through while we did it. I thought. That's a good thing though. If they did, I'd rip they're skull out and use it as my very own personal coffee mug. "That was awesome," I said, crawling over to Isaac on the ground. I wrapped my arms around him, kissing his cheek. I rubbed his bare shirtless chest. I realized how much our relationship has gotten at that very moment. No more - no more wanting to flirt with Derek, I thought to myself, being serious. Derek was hot and all, but Isaac and I are mates. I won't do that anymore. Now on the other hand, I might flirt with the boys at the school, but it just be to play around. Most of them are dumbass idiots, so I wouldn't go out with them, even if someone payed me to. I continued to rub Isaac's chest, being silent for few, and then said, We better get out of here. If Derek caught us being here, knowing we were training here, he'd have our heads," I said, getting up from the cold hard ground. Usually, some of these alleyways are used for the Argent families interrogation spot. They or Derek could be right behind us at this very moment, where we instantly dropped our guard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "I'm Better than I was before" [Open]   

Back to top Go down

"I'm Better than I was before" [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1